Homestay in Massey, New Zealand
I have been hosting International students for the last 5 years from China, Japan, Korea and Saudi Arabia.
I am originally from Brazil and My husband is from New Zealand.
We work fulltime from Monday to Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm). I will be responsible for breakfast and dinner.
I like socialising with friends and family.
Our house rules: Keep your room clean, turn off lights and heaters. A basic set of rules will be given on arrival
If you require any additional information with regards to your stay in New Zealand, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.
Looking forward to hearing from you and hosting you.
Your Host: Elizangela
- 1 child 0-5 years old
- Host does not smoke
- Pet(s) in the home
This host welcomes the following guests:
- ESL/foreign exchange students
- college or university students
- adults (mid-twenties and older)
- families with children
- new immigrants
- business travellers
Services & Amenities
- Included Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Wi-Fi (wireless Internet)
- Smoking is not allowed
- Full service laundry at least once weekly included in fee
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1 guest
- 3 week minimum stay
- 2 weeks of notice required to move out
1 Bedroom in This Homestay
Room #1: Upper floor
Sleeps 1 guest
Contact Host Now
- 1 × Single
- Shared with other guests
- nightstand or bedside table
- closet or wardrobe
- desk and chair